Mick Electric Credit Terms Policy
- Our terms policy requires payment of each invoice no later than the 25th of the month. Invoices paid via cash or check by the 10th of the month may receive a discount which varies depending on the vendor, type of order and discount maximums. Payments received after the 10th of the month will not qualify for discounting and any discounts taken will result in a chargeback to your account.
- PAST DUE INVOICES:
Accounts that are past due may be placed on hold until all past due invoices are paid. At our discretion, we may require full payment of the account before re-opening. We mail Statements on or before the last day of each month. If past due invoices remain unpaid your account may be placed on hold.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
We have received an increasing number of requests to pay account balances with credit cards.
- Credit card payments received on or before the 10th of the month will be accepted, but
no discounts will be allowed.
- Credit card payments after the 10th, but before the 25th of the month will be surcharged 1%.
- Credit card payments for past due invoices will be surcharged 2%.
- Credit card payments are always welcome at the time of purchase, with no surcharges or discounts.
All of us at Mick Electric are grateful for your business. If you have any questions about our credit policies please feel free to call. THANK YOU for trusting Mick Electric with all of your electrical supply needs!
© 2011 MICK ELECTRIC COMPANY, INC. 3219 South Ave. Toledo, OH 43609
Phone: (419) 385-6604 | Fax: (419) 385-4567